Day 7 – A People who experience fulfillment of promises
And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord.
· Thank God that He is a Father who has great plans for His kids and His church
· Thank God that He is a Father who commits Himself to bring those plans to us through promises spoken
· Thank God for all the blessing that has been prepared for us through believing and receiving His promises
· Declare 2016 to be our year of experiencing fulfilled promises
· Declare “fulfillment is coming!!”
2 Corinthians 1:20
For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.
· Thank the Lord for the full extent, the greatness, the multitude of His promises
· Thank Jesus for all that He has done to position us through His finished work to have access to the throne of grace and blessings
· Speak out personal promises that God has given to you
· Ask Holy Spirit to enable you to hear Heaven’s “Yes!!”
· Add your “So be it – may it be fulfilled” to God’s “Yes”
· Ask God to glorify Himself through the fulfillment of these promises
Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the Lord your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed. 15 It shall come about that just as all the good words which the Lord your God spoke to you have come upon you, so the Lord will bring upon you all the threats, until He has destroyed you from off this good land which the Lord your God has given you.
· Thank God that He has already spoken words recorded in Heaven concerning you
· Declare that your Heavenly Father is concerned for you and loves you
· Declare that His words over you are good and coming to pass and have a fulfillment date
· Tell the your own heart and the devil that these promises will not fail, not one!
· Declare that you position yourself to receive this year
17 (as it is written, “A father of many nations have I made you”) in the presence of Him whom he believed, even God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist. 18 In hope against hope he believed, so that he might become a father of many nations according to that which had been spoken, “So shall your descendants be.” 19 Without becoming weak in faith he contemplated his own body, now as good as dead since he was about a hundred years old, and the deadness of Sarah’s womb; 20 yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God, 21 and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.
· Thank God that we get to stand in His presence as sons and daughters
· Declare that you receive life from death from the Lord
· Thank God that He has spoken already in heaven that which does not yet exist yet concerning you
· Tell God that you believe what is promised in heaven
· Hope is a maintained certainty that something good is coming into my life: declare your hope!
· Declare that your present circumstances do not determine your future, only God’s promise
· Ask Holy Spirit to strengthen you in your faith and belief and expectation of fulfillment
2 Corinthians 7:1
Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
· Ask God to reveal anything contrary in your life to God’s holiness and ways that would block your ability to believe Him and want His best in your life
· Renounce any and all things that satan would use to deceive and distract you with compromise
· Pray for our church to come into a level of holiness/family-likeness that gives us greater access
· Pray for Jesus to be glorified through our church receiving all that God has for us (Eph 3:20,21)